Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today is my moving day. Well not moving out of my current house....but more of my cyberhouse. As some of you already know, I have my own bloggin spot hosted at bravenet. Since my free account there is somewhat integrated with all the other facilities, especially my bravejournal, website and photo hosting, and with the recent frequent visit from my dear friends, the download has caused my bandwidth traffic goes to the limit and they had to stop my journal/web until the next day to get my daily bandwidth back to normal.

So, here I am thinking if I should stay or not there and start a new one *sigh- all the customisation* I think rather than suffer not having my webspace available, I think I might as well, move out and find a new home.

I think over here, not so much of any limit (though it has it's limit for free accounts) but I think much more tolerable. So people, you will get to see my new home soon after I restore what I had at the other 'house' to here...in the mean time...please be patient with me....

Thanks guys n gals....:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to leave Merdeka on the Bravenet Map...but it wipe out my words...hmmm..odd.

Pretty layout. I'll be back soon to read your updates.

August 31, 2005 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home