Monday, September 26, 2005

I've been sorted to --------- Hufflepuff

Saw the quiz taken by Nicki and trace the roots to Zohrah's blog. And here is my hat.
What?!?! They call me a wimp? Read what they say about Hufflepuffs....

i'm in hufflepuff!

be sorted @ nimbo.net

Congratulations on making Hufflepuff!

You're one hard-working, loyal, compassionate little thing, aren't you?! Well, there are some good things, and some bad things about that. Bad things first, so after you're let down and crying your eyes out, plunging into a state of depression, I can cheer you up with the better facts. Bad thing, your house has a horrible rep for being a bunch of wimps. Sorry. Good thing, it's not quite true. You're tough! It's hard to be loyal! And remember, Hufflepuff is you! Don't be ashamed of yourself.

Hufflepuffs to Remember

Cedric Diggory

1 Comments:

Blogger June said...

I've been sorted - to Gryffindor. Ahem, hem...

September 30, 2005 12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home